Part of our mission at Nido is helping coworking + childcare flourish throughout the U.S. and the world. Our offerings below detail how we are currently supporting this work. Please be in touch if we could help you!
Our Group Coaching is our full-service program. You get resources, tailored support, community, and frequent interaction with Tiff and Lis. It includes 2 coaching sessions per month, 1 webinar per month, 1 downloadable template or action plan per month, and lifetime membership in our private Facebook Group.
A la carte Resources
As the need for coworking + childcare continues to increase, we want to help others on their journey to crafting their own unique space that serves their community's needs. We currently have in development the following resources:
- Member handbook template
- Workbook for starting a home-based coworking + childcare co-op (that's how Nido started!)
- Guidelines for building community in your space
- Workbook for selecting and designing your space
- Employee handbook template
All of our resources are designed to assist you in identifying your core mission and principles and lead you as you build your program around your community's values.
Do you need unlimited access to our knowledge and resources? Do you want to accelerate your growth?
One-on-one consulting could be for you.
We have seen lots of ups and downs, pitfalls and successes, and would love to help you troubleshoot so you can build your dream space.
We can guide you in:
- Writing a business plan
- Conducting market reserach
- Developing financial projections
- Developing organizational systems (Lis specializes in setting up 17hats so that your business can run smoothly)
- Leadership coaching
- Staff development
- Long-term strategy
Consulting is billed at $125/hr. A minimum of 5 hours per month and a 2 month commitment is required.
Ready to get started? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.